Thursday, February 10, 2011

Tomorrow? Tomorrow!

I can't believe it, but tomorrow I will be getting on an airplane to Los Angeles, then from Los Angeles I will meet up with my group flight and go to Australia!

If you are confused by the time and date of this entry (it is really 09 February when I am writing this!), I set up my blog to be the time and date of what it is in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, which is where I will be living for the five months. Very real time, I must say. ;-) I also adjusted the comments section so anyone -- yes, even YOU -- can leave a comment. Don't forget to leave your name! :-)

I have signed up for all four of my classes sucessfully and hopefully they will be as interesting as they sound. I am taking two literature classes, one creative writing class, and one sociology. All of them have lectures and it will be strange to have to adjust to not raising my hand when I have a question. Every class, except my sociology, has a tutorial. A tutorial is a discussion class, which is much smaller than a lecture. I hope it is not too overwhelming!

Below, I have posted some Australian music videos. Enjoy! The next post I will write will be from Australia! :-)

 
Kylie Mongue
"Can't Get You Out Of My Head"

AC/DC
"Back in Black"

Missy Higgins
"Where I Stood"

3 comments:

  1. I love you and hope you have a safe flight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a safe flight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. missy higgins is my favorite artist in the entire world. she is amazing. I saw her concert when I was there... ahhh... I want to go, just so I can stalk her!
    -sam

    ReplyDelete