This blog is to keep in touch with those across the pond in Ireland (hi Laura!) and back in the US (hi parents and everyone else reading this) and anyone else I am missing (I'm sure there are a thousand of you and I am sorry). I also want to recount my days as An American in
So for those of you who are new to my life/blog, 1. I tend to ramble (sorry!), 2. I am going to try to take a TON of photos (if I can find my camera cord!!), 3. I am really looking forward to reading Australian literature and 4. I will be sending 5 months (or thereabouts) in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia studying abroad.
I'm planning to blog about school, my adventures, my new friends and sights. I promise to take photos and post them on here...if I can find my camera cord/little USB thing. That needs to be added to my to-do list before I leave. ;-)
Welcome to my blog!! For your enjoyment, here is a map of Australia so you can see where I will be and where everything else (aka big cities and towns and things) are located:
Also, here is a map to show how I will get to Australia. I apologize for my drawing skills - or lack thereof. I start off in New York, fly to Los Angeles and from there somehow (I will hopefully be sleeping!) will get to Australia:

No comments:
Post a Comment